Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

- Looking forward to the long weekend consisting of our local fair, a jon boat float trip and family time.

- Cannot wait for Fall to begin.

- Next weekend I am spending it at the Lake for a friend's bachelorette party.

- Molasses time is coming near! I'm a little sad I will have to miss it this year due to a wedding. But there is always Iron Works at St. James that I look forward to every year! A busy time for my family.

- Already thinking about Christmas! Yes I know it is early but I would like to get most of my gifts bought in the next month so I don't have to worry about it come later this year when we are moving into our house plus all the expenses that come with it.

- Speaking of Christmas gifts, I am almost finished with my memory ring for my grandma and grandpa. I've also started on scrapbooks for my brothers.

- Looking forward to a Miranda Lambert concert in October! ;)

- I was super excited to have Goody's back in town, but very disappointed its still Stage with Goody's name. So much for that!

1 comment:

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.