Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Coffee Table

I don't know what we were thinking with this coffee table. It's okay, but would be so hard to clean the dust out of the grooves.

I'm so glad I was able to find this one on their website. Called today and was able to get it exchanged. I couldn't be more happier with our final decision. It's more of our style anyway.

I'm getting very anxious to get all of our furniture/decor in the house. It will be nice to see it all come together. We have just a little over 2 months left before we move in! All we have left to buy is paint and a deep freeze. The paint is more of a want whereas the deep freeze is a must have since we are butchering a cow this winter and sharing it with Mike's brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.