Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love this idea!

I recently came across this tutorial online and love the idea. I plan to make one for both my grandma and grandpa for christmas. Yes it is a little early to be thinking about Christmas gifts but I would love it if all of the grandkids and great grandkids could write a fond memory they had with them. With some of us in other states it's hard to see one another, but maybe once a year.

I think this idea would also be great for a new baby with cards, little sayings you hear, words of wisdom, sympathy cards for a loved one, birthday cards & bows, wedding & baby showers... list could go on. I plan to make my own, but you can purchase one for $25 at this website.




1 comment:

  1. That is a really cool idea. Let me know how easy it is to make. And its definatly not to early to think about Christmas I have already begun thinking about what to get people.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.