Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm Back!

It's hard to get back into the groove of things after being gone from work for two weeks. Nice break, but it was too short. I don't have too much time to blog today so I thought I would share a few teasers from our photographer. Most of you have probably seen them already on facebook. Enjoy!

Love this photo. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

I'm pretty sure there is a better pose of this picture with my feet facing together more. Eye makeup was just a little dark as well, didn't have time to lighten it up after I got home before the wedding. Can you tell I'm my own worst critic? :)
 
My girls and I. Absolutely love this photo, it captures everyone perfectly in their natural state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.