Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gifts

I can finally post about the gifts. I am so regretting not getting any pictures of the wedding party at the rehearsal. I meant to, just got busy visiting with everyone and completely forgot! Today is my Friday so this will be my last post as April Elrod. :)

The little boys and servers got a personalized wallet with $2 bills. I wish I could take credit for this one, but it was all my mom's idea. They all seemed to love it!


Bags for the all the girls. I saw this idea on etsy, then came across the same pattern off a doily at hobby lobby so I made my own.


Cards to match

1 comment:

  1. Ohh your last post as April Elrod that is so exciting!!!!! Blake and Nathan loved their wallets and Nathan thinks he is such a big shot now having his first real wallet!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.