Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dress Update

After several phone calls back and forth, Ann at Victoria's took care of it for me. Ahh such a huge sigh of relief! This has never happened to them (Victoria's) before. The company who makes the bridesmaid dresses I chose made a mistake. Hey, it happens! Even on their end it said satin material not taffeta on the ticket order, so needless to say even that company was dumbfounded as to how this happened. Dresses are reordered and will be in satin! Thank the Lord! The flower girl dress is already in the works of being made in the same material by her great-grandma so now it will all work out perfectly! Patience is a virtue and something I really need to work on during this wedding process. In the meantime, I hope I haven't went to bridezilla and scared any bridesmaid away! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.