Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterest


Thanks to Pinterest I've got a LOT of ideas for the wedding. One of which was this wedding tree. I was going to do this idea, but got to thinking it just wouldn't work. There is just going to be too many guest so it would end up looking very messy and more than likely unable to read most of the signatures. It does fit so well with the theme of my wedding so if I have time I may go ahead and make one. If so, I'll just have the wedding party sign it on the night of rehearsal and it will be displayed at the wedding for everyone to see. Any thoughts?

Sorry in advance, but this is probably going to be the only detail I share with you about the wedding. You'll just have to see the rest come September! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the wedding party signing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!! I think the wedding party would be more special & your right. Too messy for everybody else.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.