Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
Stayed home and got a lot of cleaning and laundry done while Mike had to bowl. It was nice to have some 'me' time. :)

Saturday
BRIDESMAID DAY! Lisa met me at the house and we headed to meet the rest of the girls at the bridal shop. Found some really cute dresses. Can't wait to see all the girls dolled up on my big day. Minus one. I posted a couple weeks ago about a wedding change. Well... I no longer have a flower girl. :'( Back to a happier note, we will have three cute little boys who will most likely steal the spot light. Which I'm hoping they do something cute so it will calm my nerves some. lol I know in the past, in a friends wedding I looked sad walking up the isle. Well it was the complete opposite, I was so happy, but yet nervous. I even remember thinking in my head "smile, smile, smile, come on APRIL smile, oh would someone look at me to make me giggle or something".... my face was froze solid. Ah that better not be the case this time!

That evening we headed to the bowling alley where Mike had to bowl in a tournament then to Kittys to help Lisa celebrate her birthday again! Hard to believe she is 21! She was a senior in high school when Mike and I started dating. Which really isn't that long ago, but she has grown even more into a beautiful sweet girl!

Sunday
Mike, Randy and I met their uncle at the nursing home in town to bring his grandma Holtmeyer her recliner. She's such a sweet-funny lady. She was just sitting there putting on her makeup and eyelashes on. lol Headed to Mike's mom and dads for lunch then came home to do some cleaning. Ended up not finishing all my cleaning since I got a stupid migraine. I think it was the worst I've ever had which is saying a lot! Took meds and was pretty much done for the rest of the day and evening.

First day with the new 'private' blog. I hope it's not been too inconvenient for anyone. I'm already enjoying it, knowing that people I know read my blog and no strangers from a another state or country are creeping into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.