Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

...Mike's cousin is expecting her second baby! Due to arrive in August. Madison was just born in September so they are going to have their hands full this year.

...How did Superbowl weekend get here so fast!?

...Pinterest has given me a new love for crescent rolls! Love LOVE the mozzerella cheese with pepperoni, ham and mozzerella and I have yet to try the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the crescent rolls. Bet that would taste good with homemade syrup poured over it!

...Finally getting around to trying an actual meal I found from Pinterest this weekend. Also found a good appetizer for Super Bowl. Hard to do the usual dishes since this bunch is a little picky, most don't like onions or black olives. I love them both! I'll post the recipes next week if they are worthy for sharing.

...Looking forward to decorating the hall and to no longer have it be just a vision in my head.

...Stumbled across this quote online. Marriage requires a person to prepare four types of "Rings": Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, Suffering, Enduring" lol

...My car is almost done! Yay, so tired of driving Mike's truck. Too big for this gal to drive everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.