Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...Hard to believe the 10th anniversary is coming up this Sunday for 9/11. I remember where I was to a "t". When I first heard about it was on the radio my way to school in mom's car just as we were passing by my friend Kindra's house. It was so surreal to think about. When I got to school teachers were crying, tvs were on and life as we knew it would never be the same in America. I didn't understand the full aftermath until I was watching it on TV then to hear and see ANOTHER plane hit. So sad to think about with the lives lost and those final moments. It will definitely be a day I won't ever forget, nor anyone else in our country.

...I posted a few weeks ago that my Scentsy was coming in. Well... it's still not here! August was swarmed with orders all over the country since they brought back bars and bars were being discontinued. Can't wait to get it in so my house can smell even better! I just got word it should be in Friday. Crossing my fingers!

...I love dark chocolate!

...Work is yet again starting to pick back up. Darn it.

...Last week we got an obituary for an elderly man with the name, Atholl. It's pronounced exactly how you think it would be. lol No wonder he went by a nickname. Poor man.

...It's already that time of the year for Mike's bowling leagues to start back up. First game is this Friday. Luckily he doesn't bowl so we can go to the St. Anthony Truck & Tractor Pull.

...I AM LOVING THIS WEATHER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.