Thursday, April 21, 2011

Couponing

Has anyone watched the show Extreme Couponing on TLC? I've been seeing commercials for it and thought these people were crazy. Well after watching it last night, I beg to differ. Before watching it, I thought why in the world would you buy in bulk especially items that you don't use just because it was on sale. After watching the show I realized that they were actually getting all this for FREE, yep I said free! I couldn't believe my eyes and I can see how it can become addicting. One lady's total was going to be over $1,000 and after using her coupons her total was $1 something. Talk about crazy! I don't foresee myself dedicating that much time and work into extreme couponing, but I do try to use them when I can.

2 comments:

  1. That show is pretty crazy. After watching it a few times I think I may keep and use a few coupons here and there, but nothing like they do!!! I am not organized enough or have enough time to dedicate to extreme couponing like they do. Besides we don't have many options for coupons in papers around here if you notice most of those people live near big cities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the lady I saw last night got 5,000 inserts a DAY from newspapers. That's nuts! Heck that's a full time job. lol

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.