The month of February there is big plans, here is just a few to share...
- Going with my mom and a friend Shelley to St. Louis to see none other than REE DRUMMOND!!! She is having a book signing. If you know nothing about this amazing woman, you can check out her blog here.
- Got a new phone this week. I'm not into high tech/expensive phones, but I did buy a Blackberry Curve online for around $40. I love it! So much of an upgrade from my puny Sony Ericsson I had.
- Shopping trip planned for the Lake.
- A weekend planned with my favorite little boys, Blake and Nathan.
- First month free of no painting! Well I say free, but there is still tons of touch ups to do. I think they can wait! ;)
- Hopefully this is the LAST month this winter with snow fall. I am so tired of it!