Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

- House is going good as well as my commute to work. Even though my commute is rather lengthy, it's a good way for me to unwind from work on the way home.
- Finally swept my garage out last night so I could park my car back in there. There was just too many nails here and there to even thinking about parking in there.
- This Friday, we're going to a concert in Columbia to see Jason Aldean, Eric Church and JaneDear Girls. Can't wait!
- I don't know what is wrong with me, but I've had the same purse for over a year now. I haven't been able to find a purse I like enough to buy. I'm off Friday so just maybe I will be able to find a new one. Getting so tired of the purse I have, plus it's starting to fall apart!
- My cousin is expecting a baby, due next Fall. This will make the fifteenth great grandchild for my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.