This Wednesday Ramblings is going to be a list of New Year's resolutions I will try my best to keep for 2011.
- Eat more healthy. Or at least avoid the drive thru's for lunch.
- Drink more water. I love water, but tend to not make that my number one drink of choice when thirsty.
- Try not to use the dryer as much and rely more on my basement to hang our clothes etc.
- Think more positively.
- Save money for rainy days. 18¢ in the savings account just isn't cutting it, but buying a house will do that to ya! ;)
- Get up early for work. I tend to snooze as long as possible in the mornings, therefore, resulting in my hair always being curly. Which most days I'm not too fond of it being gelled especially on these cold winter days.
- Go to church more, whether it's with Mike's church or mine.
What's your New Year's resolution(s)?