Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Purchases

This goes against one of my new year's resolutions already, but I have made a few purchases online that I have to say I am pretty proud of.

Thanks to a great friend who commented on my blog yesterday about Bath & Body having a sale - including my FAVORITE lotion, Winter Candy Apple. I stocked up since it won't be out until next year. I bought 3 bottles of lotion and 8 bottles of hand soap, all for $35! Can you say obsessed? I think so!


My second purchase was from walmart.com, an 11x14 black and white canvas of Blake and Nathan. Can't wait to get it in the mail so I can see it in person. I had planned to put it in my bathroom, but it's just too cute it keep it hidden away. May have to put it in the living until I get my huge print of my grandpa Feeler working in the cane field that my uncle Wayne painted. It's my all time favorite painting of Waynes, captures grandpa to a T.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what the picture looks like!
    Your deal on lotion and hand soap was a great one!! I caught a good sale right before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stocked up as well!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.