Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Sappy Post

This post is a little sappy as well, but a good one! :)

Just when I think I've not really done anything with my life just yet... I get a little reminder like this. My little cousin, Ashlyne wrote a post about me. I'm very honored to be the one she looks up to and hope she will continue to look up to me for guidance through the rest of her life. Here is her post about me:

January 20, 2011

Wow, I haven't been on here in forever!!
My grandmas computer had been acting up lately, and wouldn't let us get on it!! Well, today is a snow day. Which isn't a bad thing I'd just rather be at school with all my friends then stuck at home with nothing to do. Today I'm going to right about my cousin April Lee Elrod.

April is the cousin I look up to. I really love her and how she treats everyone.. April just bought a new house! Even though I haven't been over to see it in person, I know shes doing a GREAT job with it. She's a great designer, so she'll know where to put what to make it look amazing. April has always been a good person, shes there to make you laugh when you're having a bad day.
Everyone asks you who you look up to, or who you want to be like? And my answer is April Lee Elrod!!(:
I love you April, and I hope your house is going great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you!!
    And yes, you are very caring and treat all of cousins special.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.