- Last week I paid off a small loan. Felt good to get that payment out of the way in time of purchasing our house.
- Yesterday Mike and I closed on the house.
- I had the day off yesterday so I spent the morning having "April time" in the new house. There is just so much to do in so little time. Took me all morning to get all the paint specks off the floor. Good thing it comes off easy.
- When we arrived Monday night we were surprised to see that someone was disrespectful enough to drive through our yard and the neighbors. I was livid, especially to see that they literally drove right next to the house and almost hit one of our trees. Hopefully it was just some stupid kids and it won't happen again.
- We went ahead and exchanged our rug for the other one. So happy with our final choice plus we saved $50!
Here is a sneak peek of our living room and kitchen. The only two rooms that are some what finished.
Living Room, ignore the lamp turned over on the shelf. I just now realized it was still there. lol This is my favorite room in the house.
Kitchen - a little messy!
Friday morning with our first attempt to head to the house from my mom and dads at 7:30 a.m.