I must have been a very good girl this year! Here is some of my prize possessions I received this year for Christmas:
- With the help of my mom, Calvin Klein Euphora perfume from my brother, Todd. I've been wanting to try something different and so far I really like the smell of this perfume.
- Not one, not two, but three pairs of yoga pants! I got two crop pants from my mom and one from Mike's aunt who had my name in the secret Santa gift exchange.
- Four gold/yellow glasses with a pitcher from my mom and dad.
- Olay Wrinkle kit from my parents. I think mom was tired of me complaining about my little wrinkles. LOL
- Lotion/Bath set from my brother Chad with a picture frame from Bath & Body.
- Miss Me jeans from Mike. Super comfy!
- TWO Winter Candy Apple Lotions from Bath & Body from Mike's Aunt. This is my favorite and it only comes out once a year so I try to stock up. I've been in three different Bath & Body stores this past month and they were all sold out. So glad Mike's aunt was able to find some.