Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday evening Mike and I stayed in since I had a sinus infection. Watched Men Who Stare At Goats with George Clooney. I didn't care for the movie at all and the story line wasn't the greatest in my opinion.

Saturday I went to Trina in Belle to get a Brazilian Blowout done on my hair. I love it and never imagined my hair being so straight after just blow drying it or letting it dry naturally. Haven't used my flat iron since I've got it done! Afterwards I came home and rested for a while until Mike got there. We watched a good hallmark movie, Uncorked.

Sunday I slept in once again, really getting tired of my sinus'. I think my dad is right, the cause is the basement especially since I don't seem to be getting any better even after going to the doctor last Wednesday and getting medicine. At noon I headed to my cousin house for our Feeler family dinner since my uncle Russ was out from Arizona with his daughter Krissi and her son, Kaden. Kaden looks like he belongs to my immediate family, since he has white/blonde hair with the cutest curls all over. We had a good meal with good company. Just wish the rain would of stayed away so we didn't all have to cramp inside the house. Afterwards Mike watched the race and I took another nap for about an hour which seemed to really help. Dad had fixed us ham and beans for supper with fried potatoes. Capped off the evening by watching the season finale of Desperate Housewives and an episode of Army Wives.

6 comments:

  1. You have to post pics of your hair!! I can't wait to see it!!!

    Also, that little boy is ADORABLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of Desperate Housewives?! I cant wait until the next season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - I will try to post pictures sometime this week. I meant to take a before and after picture so everyone could see the difference.

    Running in Circles - I loved it! I didn't expect the bomb to go off in the car with him, but glad it did! ;) Ready for next season! Curious to see who has the mix up with the hospital... kind of thinking it's Gabby's girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the mix up is with Lynette's kids and the weird one that tried to kill her is actually her son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was Susan and Mike. LOL, I am not a good guesser tho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Running in Circles - I wondered that too. Usually it's always the opposite than what I think.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.