Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Recap

Saturday afternoon I went to tan, got a few things at walmart, finished my wedding gift and made mom her Mother's Day present. I had saw this idea on a blog a while back with tea so thought I would try it but with coffee since that is mom's favorite. It's kitchen towels wrapped around coffee.

That evening I got ready so Mike and I could attend the Bachelor & Bachelorette party for the wedding I am in. We had a great time!

Sunday I surprised mom at church. After church we all headed to my aunt Judy's, my Uncle Russ came down from Arizona to surprise grandma. We knew he would be down next weekend so it was a surprise to everyone. Grandma couldn't have asked for a perfect mother's day gift. Judy had fixed pork tenderloin, it was very moist and tender. Tons of side dishes to make the meal perfect along with my favorite, grape salad. Later that afternoon Mike and I headed over to his grandma's house for dinner. We had Barbecued Chicken with all the fixings.

This weekend was full of visiting with family and friends, eating great food and just soaking in every minute. My life is a blessing and I'm reminded by it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.