Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brazilian Blowout :o)


On May 15th I'm getting a Brazilian Blowout done on my hair. I am so thrilled to finally have my hair straightened and for my hair to still be healthy. It's a little pricy but will be SO worth it this summer on the river and not to mention dealing with the humidity. I always hated getting my hair wet on the river because it would literally look like a big ugly ball of mess. I know I shouldn't care about my hair on the river but I do! It would also be nice to fix my hair this summer to go out and not have to worry about the humidity ruining it by making it very frizzy and wavy. Anyone who has thick curly/wavy hair knows what I am talking about! I'll let you know how much I LOVE it and maybe have before and after pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Where are you getting this done at?!?! I read up on it a little and it sounds amazing!! My mom got her hair chemically straigtened and HATES it - but this sounds a lot different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Bella Salon in Belle with Trina, next door to Subway. You have to be licensed in order to do this treatment so that makes me feel a lot better about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind saying how much it is?! I am SUPER interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure on the exact amount, I believe it's around $120-150. I trust Trina doing it, she does a great job and really knows what she is doing. She did some treatment on my hair back in November and it made my hair look and feel healthier.

    Also I'm not positive but I think she has a facebook page where she has pictures of before and after shots of hair she has done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana,
    You can go to my facebook page and find Trina in my friend's list under Salon Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie - Thanks! I found it..

    April - Aaaaahhhhh...I made an appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will have to let me know how you like yours - if all your hair falls out I'll have to cancel my appointment! HA : ) Mine is on May 14th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol Well I thought mine was next weekend but it's the weekend after on May 15th. I was there last night getting my hair darker. She said it should take around 2 hours. Good luck on your hair, I'm sure we will both love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.