Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday I met Mike and we stayed in at his house watching tv and playing the Wii.

Saturday I had a bachelorette party to attend to for my friend Lindsay who is getting married in June. We ate at the Holts Summit Winery, had a gorgeous view and the weather was perfect for it. I wasn't so sure about the food, mine was okay but nothing spectacular. I know next time not to get the "KT" wrap. It had spinach, artichoke and chicken in it, felt like I was literally eating a tub of cream cheese. Would of made for a great dip! Later we headed to Columbia to a few locations and danced the rest of the night away. It was nice to catch up with everyone I haven't seen in a while.
Here is a picture of everyone at the Winery.


Sunday grandma had Sunday Dinner and made homemade chicken and dumplings with the help of my Aunt Judy. Grandma gets tired very easy at her age and can't do as much as she would like to, so Judy usually makes the dumplings. That afternoon I wanted to take advantage of the weather but had some much needed house cleaning to do and laundry to be done so I stayed in for the most part. That evening Mom, Mike and I headed over to the Vichy Wye to meet my Dad and Zach. They had been fishing over at our lake in Vichy, they didn't catch very many but had a great time trying. To end the evening we watched a new episode of Army Wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.