Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Hope everyone had a great Easter, the weather couldn't have been more perfect.

Every year we have Easter dinner at my house for both the Feeler and Elrod families. Our crowd wasn't as big as it usually is, I think Mike was hoping that would of been the case last year. Since that is the first time he met my mom and dad plus the whole entire family. Mom had fixed a spiral ham and all the fixings. I made a dorito salad. I was a little hesitant since it made such a large batch but it went over really well. I used half the bottle of Catalina Dressing, 1 head of lettuce, 3/4 chopped onions, about 8oz. of dorito's slightly crushed, 1 tomato, 1 green pepper and 2 cups of mixed shredded cheese.

Here is a few pictures from Sunday, taken by Lizzie. Would have more pictures, but the little stinker ran my battery dead.

Grandma & Aunt Judy looking at old pictures.
Lizzie taking a picture of herself.
Grandpa Feeler Mr. Perfect

Trevor rushing to find eggs.

Later that afternoon Mike and I headed to his family dinner at his grandma's. They had chicken, ham and sausage with all the fixings. We had a great time visiting with everyone and playing washers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.