Monday, April 12, 2010

Products I Like/Dislike

I thought I would try the mineral makeup to see how well it would work. It doesn't cover well at all. I'm sure the more expensive brands may work, but I don't like to spend a whole lot on make up. It's expensive enough just for the cheaper stuff.
I LOVE my morocco oil I got from a hair stylist in Belle, at Bella Salon. It makes your hair really soft and shiney. Only need to use a small drop of it, so it goes a long way. I've had mine since November and the small bottle isn't even close to the half way mark.

During the warmer season I usually get this Bronzer. It works really well and is very cheap. Once again a little goes a long way.

I just recently purchased True Match by Loréal. It seems to cover well for the most part and doesn't cake up like most makeup. For me I try to find a good makeup to cover my blemishes and acne scars. It's seems pricy to me, but is a few dollars cheaper than most makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.