Friday, November 20, 2009

Girls Night


With my dad staying at deer camp all week we decided to have a girls night at my house. Both my aunts came over, Judy and Katie (Mary Kaye) and my cousin MacKensie (Katie's daughter). Katie made us comfort soup which we all enjoyed. After eating we watched My Sister's Keeper with Cameron Diaz. It's about a little girl named Anna who wanted to earn medical emancipation from her parents who until now have relied on her to help their leukemia-stricken daughter Kate remain alive.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun!! Was the movie good? I thought in the previews it looked like it would be good--but a tear jerker!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it was a good movie and a tear jerker! :o) It was kind of different seeing Cameron play a more serious role/kind of the mean one, but she did a good job playing the part.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.