Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weekend Recap

I decided to stay home with mom Friday night since Mike was at his uncle's house with the guys playing cards. We ended up watching The Ugly Truth... it was a good movie even though you could predict the ending from the very beginning. After the movie we watched a neighbors little boy, Desmon and I baked my pumpkin pies for our Fall Supper while mom made a loaf of bread to take.

It was nice to sleep in on Saturday and ended up waking up at a descent time from the pitter patters of Desmon playing upstairs with my brother Chad. Mom had fixed us chocolate chip pancakes which is a tradition most times for when company is staying the night. That afternoon I got ready and headed over to my church's Annual Fall Supper. We had a very good turn out overall and couldn't have asked for better weather. Afterwards I headed to St. Elizabeth to spend time with Mike and friends.

On Sunday Mom and I went shopping at the Lake with my Aunt Kaye and my cousins MacKensie and Tess. We didn't pick a very good day to shop at the lake outlet with it raining hard all day long. At times it was a little frustrating constantly getting wet/soaked but we did find some good deals. After a long day of shopping we stopped at Vista Grande to have a late lunch. I had Spinach and Chicken Chimi with rice and black beans, it was very good and very filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.