Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

For Thanksgiving we are going to my grandma Feeler's around noon to eat then head to Mike's aunt and uncles house for their thanksgiving that evening. I'm sure we will be full of turkey and food by the end of the day. On Sunday we have yet another thanksgiving dinner at my house for my dad's side of the family.

I've never been into the whole black Friday shopping, so mom and I have decided to head to town around noon to eat lunch and maybe shop/look at some stores. We're both not morning people and would rather spend the full price than to deal with the chaos.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys have fun shopping! It sure is something to have to do atleast once, just to see what it is all about!
    I hope u have a good Thanksgiving also! :)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.