Tuesday, September 17, 2013

36 Weeks



How far along? 36 weeks 
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? Still the few purple marks on my sides.
Sleep: Much better. Of course it gets better right at the end when my sleep will be a thing in the past! :) 
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby. Had a little scare Sunday night when I realized I hadn't felt the baby move in quite some time. I could even pick my belly up and feel the baby, yet no movement. Was just about to make a made dash to the hospital then thankfully I felt a little nudge. Little stinker!  
Miss Anything? Coffee! Bought some the other day so it's all ready to go after the baby arrives.
Movement: Kicks are moving it's way up towards my ribs and it feels like the baby is doing handstands on my pelvic bone. 
Food cravings: Nothing that I can recall. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  None. 
Have you started to show yet: Of course, some people constantly ask if there is twins since my belly is so big. Luckily if there was a twin hiding we would have seen it by now by doing monthly ultrasounds in Columbia. Glad there is just one baby, it was hard enough to find a sitter with one opening. 
Gender: Unknown. Still funny to hear everyone's guesses and theories. Every weekend the gender changes with the people I am around. 
Labor Signs: Nope, hoping this baby will hold out until October. Always so much going on in September with gatherings, etc. But we will take what we can get as long as the baby is healthy. 
Belly Button in or out? Level with my belly. I think it will stay that way and not be sticking out. It has turned brown and I have a light brown faint line above my belly button leading towards my ribs. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Thursday.  It's my birthday and I have a doctor's appointment.  Just another birthday to me and it stinks getting older especially when you are just now starting your life.  But like my grandma always says... "If you don't get old, you die young".

2 comments:

  1. You're getting soooo close!! I'm so excited for u!!

    R u breastfeeding? Not judging you either way- just wanted to warn u about the caffeine. Both Tyler and Emily reacted to it when I'd drink soda- not fun! Lol! Just didn't want you to find out the hard way like me :)

    And.. Happy Early Birthday!! Hope tomorrow is GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I am, unfortunately my intake will be very little to none when I wish it was the opposite. I know it will be worth it if breastfeeding works out for me and the baby. Formula is just so expensive!

    Thanks Sarah!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.