Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday Ramblings

...Tuesday was our last class with Fr. Ben for 6 weeks. We'll still have it with our sponsors, just without him. He's going home to Nigeria to see his family. He left our sponsors with a book to use while he's gone, 'Catholicism for Dummies'! lol He's such a character! Pray for Fr. Ben as he makes his journey home, safe and sound.

...Wednesdays at work have to be by far the best. One would think because it's payday every other Wednesday, but in fact, it's my favorite for my new addition... McDonald's Sweet Tea. Completely the worst tea on earth for you, but it's oh so good! Linn Printing brings us one every week when she comes to pick up items.

...After class Tuesday night, Mike shocked me by saying supper was on him the next night. Say what? He so kindly dropped off stew meat with grandma Luebbert to make his favorite vegetable beef stew, grandma style. Spoiled. Works for me, since it gets me out of a night cooking. :)

...Going to try to see the new addition to the Feeler family, baby Liam on Saturday with mom and maybe do a little shopping.

...I've added three new blogs to my list for the year; one is a childhood friend with her two superheroes and a princess, a friend from my community blogging about her journey to become fit (she walked/jogged over 365 miles last year.... go Emily!), and a girl I used to work with who is becoming a surrogate mother for a couple in England documenting her journey. I love finding new blogs to read, especially blogs of people I know!


I can't seem to think of anything else, so I guess I will get off of here and start some laundry.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks April! I am getting a lot of good ideas from your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.