Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

...One more day left at RDN. Ready to get the heck out of dodge! Tomorrow is snack day!

...This week may be my last posts for awhile. Going to feel lost being deprived from the blog world. I've had a few suggest that I post from my phone. Well I have an older blackberry and it's not equipped to do so without me trying throwing it out the window before even getting to the blogger website.

...Monday was a slow day and probably the only day for a long time to post wedding pictures to FB so I went ahead before the thank you were sent out. Oh well.

...Saturday my mom and I are going to see Miss Julia and of course her lovely Mom. She has became such a great friend and so lucky to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.