Monday, September 24, 2012

Reception

I was really shocked with the dance floor full all night at our wedding reception, no thanks to our awesome DJ guys. I had let them know in advance about the road detour. They still got lost and were over an hour late. Of course, the only numbers they had were mine and Mikes, which obviously we didn't have our phones with us that day. I tried my best to not let it get to the best of me on my big day. Turns out, it worked out perfectly! By the time they got everything set up and was ready to call the wedding party in, it was just getting dark out. Therefore, everyone was mostly inside and ready to see our first dance instead of wanting to enjoy the nice weather. After the main dances, they kicked it off with a 'Snowball' dance. Every time they shouted snowball, each person on the dance floor (which started with the wedding party) had to grab a person to come and dance. There wasn't even one song where the dance floor was empty, even while everyone was cleaning up. :)

Colossal Sounds DJs, Jay & Ray. THE BEST!!
 Thank you for letting us be a part of it!  It was a lot of FUN!  I loved the pictures.  Congratulations!
Jay and Ray
Colossal Sounds

Mike and some of his groomsmen dancing. I was surprised most of the guys danced the whole night.
Some of the groomsmen having too much fun while others are cleaning up! :)

Love this one!
Mike and Kylie at the dollar dance.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.