Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

...My friend Danielle became an aunt on Monday. It was very scary during the delivery for both the mom and the baby. Thankfully both are now doing good!

...We got invitation proofs back through email. I didn't care for any of the sample invitations! I feel bad the lady took the time of creating 10+ different looks, but being a graphics person myself I knew it shouldn't have taken too much of her time. I ended up just making them myself.

...A distant cousin of Mike's is getting married this Saturday.

...This weekend is Danielle's wedding shower. Crazy how fast time flies! 

...Within the past week, we are on our 4th watermelon here at work! They've been so good and juicy. Sure beats the donuts and cookies they bring in for snacks. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh you could share your watermelon I haven't had a good one in forever!

    can't wait to see your invitations you created!!!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.