Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
Stayed in. 

Saturday
Got all my cleaning done that morning then headed out with Mike on Jr's gator. We made a huge circle on the county roads and met Alphonse on his tractor. Can never get away from him without at least an hour conversation. lol I drove most of it, so my feet were a little sore from using my tip toes the whole time on the pedals. Not made for short people. lol Came home and took a much needed shower to get all the dust off. Made cheesy potatoes for supper. Randy BBQed so we had a few people over. Town was surprisingly quiet for a Saturday night. 

Sunday
Skipped church so I could finished making a few dishes. Headed to Vichy for the Annual Pig Roast. Turned out to be a nice day for it and there was a nice breeze in the shade. 

Monday
Laci Rose Libbert
Went to Mike's mom and dads for lunch. Came home and spray painted wedding decor with what cans I had. Once Mike and Randy got back from moving Randy's cows we all headed over to Trevor and Emilys to see baby Laci. Had a nice visit and enjoyed hogging little Miss Sleepy Head. :) She looks so much like her big brother and even has a lot of his facial expressions. Came back home to clean Mike's garage out with all the dust from using the spray paint. Finished up table decor with what I painted and packed it away until the big day. Well if money didn't get in the way, I think I would have made my deadline of getting it all done yesterday. I still feel pretty good with what I have done so far. Ended the evening watching the Hatfields and McCoys. It was really good and I'm anxious to see the next episode. I grew up watching good westerns so this was right up my alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.