Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

...I've been putting off re-touching up the hallway because I wanted to make it pop but not in a loud way. I think I came up with a solution. I'll post pictures when I get around to getting the paint, etc. Don't hold your breath! :)

...Guest book is done and should be here within the next week or so. Hope it turns out good. I found a 40% coupon online so I went ahead and ordered it since I usually just see 20% off coupons for the site.

...This Sunday is a big day for my family, we're celebrating my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary! Big milestone in their life that I am very grateful they get to live to see!

...Started the process of working with a local company for our invitations. I was shocked at the quick response and we should already be expecting to see samples today! Talk about good customer service!

...Wedding progress is in full swing! :)

...I am enjoying ending the evenings this week by watching the Hatfields & McCoys. Good western! What can I say, I am my father's daughter! 

...I think today is a Monday! I've had a few close calls with almost being hit head on, but never as bad as I did this morning. I'm shocked our mirrors didn't at least hit. And yet, whoever was driving the car, I don't think they even knew. They never swerved back to their lane after they past me. Still a little shaky!

1 comment:

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.