Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
Quiet evening at home.

Saturday
Mike and I headed to Casey and Jeremie Bruce's wedding. It was a beautiful day for it! 

The gang, minus Kindra.
Sunday
Went to Mike's mom and dads for lunch. Came home to wash the sheets, did some spray painting for the wedding, cleaned both garages out while everyone else went to fish. Got a text from Lisa with her big catch of the day! Went back to Mike's mom and dads while the boys tried to work on Steven's car he drives back and forth to work. Jake kept us girls entertained. Ended the evening working on more wedding decorations. My set deadline for the end of May may happen, that is if I work my tail off this weekend! :) At least I have one table at the wedding DONE!


Lisa with her 21 lb. grass carp she caught at Jr's lake. Kylie and her cousin, Cami are pictured with her.
Jake ready to go fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.