Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

...Pictures are rescheduled for this Sunday. So far the weather is looking like it should be perfect!

...Looking forward to some girl time this weekend with my Vienna girls. Going to the lake for Casey's bachelorette party. I'm glad a couple of the girls are coming back that night so I can tag along with either one since the next day is picture time!

...I think I have literally hit a drove-myself-wedding-nuts limit! I need a do over wedding with I should have done this instead! LOL I'm sure my parents would go for that. Yea right! :)

...Had a nice meal last night for Todd's 31st birthday at mom and dads. Steak, fried potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, green peppers, onions and a salad. Very very good! Topped it off with an ice cream cake from DQ!

...A lady my mom used to work with gave her this spicey sauce from Malaysia. It was soo good and something my dad and I talk about time to time about how we missed it. Well... my mom was able to contact that lady and got a bottle! Oh how I have missed it. Missed it so much in fact that I still don't know the name of it. lol My cousin, Ashlyne thought I was crazy by saying it smelled and tasted exactly how I remembered it. It's been about 10 years since I had it last. lol

...Speaking of food, I really miss La Posada here in Rolla. It was my fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.