Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

...Can't believe it time for Easter already!

...Easter Sunday is Mike's grandma Ruby's 90th birthday and her wedding anniversary. So I will have to miss my families Easter for the first time ever. Hoping we can sneak away later on so I can at least attend my cousins baby shower. It's a surprise to her, she just thinks she is coming for Easter. Little does she know...

...Mom and I met with the local florist yesterday for the wedding. I thought I knew what I wanted, but now I am back to square one. :( Pretty well everything I wanted was either unavailable that time of the year or it wouldn't last through the wedding without wilting.

...This Friday I am finally getting an eye exam. About time! Finally found someone who can take my insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.