Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

...Can't believe tomorrow is MARCH already. Feels like February just started.

...This weekend, Mom and I are going to Springfield to do WEDDING SHOPPING! I am so excited to get a lot of little things knocked off my big to do list.

...There's a lot of little personal details going into the wedding that I can't wait to share. :)

...We ordered bouquets online. I had wanted to make my own to make it more personal, but after coming across bouquets for $6.99 that idea quickly went out the door. You can't hardly even buy the stuff that cheap to make your own.

...This month I plan to get almost 75% of the decor done, wedding band for Mike picked out and ordered, my wedding band ordered, passports, picking out tuxes, ordering koozies and possibly cups.

...Sorry in advance if I'm repeating anything with the wedding! I tend to forget what you don't know or already do.

...Can you tell the wedding has officially consumed my life? :)

MARCH 7th IS 'SUPPOSE' TO BE THE GRAND OPENING OF KOHLS!! Can't wait!!!!!

Correction: They open SUNDAY, their grand opening is still Wednesday the 7th! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Blake's been asking when we go get his tux. He thinks September is way to far away :)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.