Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

...So far every day this week has seemed like a Monday at work!

...This weekend my mom, aunts and cousins are all going to Jeff for a day out and for the girls to get fitted for their candle lighter dresses.

...Got my first photo prop in the mail last night. Haven't decided yet or not if I will share it on here early.

...Loving this weather although part of me hates it because I don't want it to be super hot/miserable this summer! lol I hate to melt and more importantly not on my wedding day!

...Still so much to do for the wedding and my self deadline on getting decor finished isn't looking too promising since I haven't even started!

...Still looking for that dream job. So far nothing has came along for the right pay or location.

...Etsy is becoming my best friend! I bought my friend a pre house warming gift/wedding and it just so happens to be in the same colors she has in her new house. I'll post pictures when it comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.