Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

...My blogging may be very sparse the next few months. Sorry in advance. Long story short, corporate made big changes with our staff. :(

...Still thinking about moms yummy homemade chicken pot pie she made on Sunday!

...So far there is NO plans this weekend and I think I would like to keep it that way! Ready for some 'me' time!

...Last weekend I helped out a friend paint her floors in her house. I don't think we literally got 'high' from all the fumes, but we were pretty giggly. :)

...Knock on wood I haven't been sick this fall or winter. I've had a few sniffles here and there, but nothing drastic to where I had to miss work.

...Some wedding details are going to have to change. Really disappointed and sad with this one...

...Took my belly ring out about a month ago. I regret getting one since I'm almost positive it will show two brown spots once it closes up. Oh well guess it could look worse, plus it's not like I go around showing my belly all the time. lol

...Bloggers out there, have you tried the new blogger interface? Well it's not really new new. I had tried it twice and I keep going back to the old version. There is some things I don't like about it.

4 comments:

  1. i didnt even know u had a belly ring...some friend i am huhhhh...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you had one either! lol

    Will miss your more frequent blog posts! But I understand the whole work thing.

    Hope the changes with the wedding aren't too bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I've had one since I was sixteen. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you on the chicken pot pie. I hadn't made one in a long time. We may have to try that again soon. I kind of liked it myself. lol

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.