Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
Just stayed home.

Saturday
Mom met me at my house so we could go DRESS SHOPPING! Laverne and Lisa met us there and my maid of honor stopped by briefly before heading to a Christmas party. I lost count on how many dresses I tried on. I always hear of people saying they end up with a dress that they would have never picked. Well that was just what happened for me. I was starting to realize my problem that the styles I liked all had something in common with the top - they were similar to bridesmaid dresses I had worn. My bridal consultant said you just hit the nail on the head, that I wasn't seeing them as a wedding dress. So she began pulling completely different styles which the first one ended up being the dress! I wish I could tell you more with details but it's top secret. I can tell you it's a natural white and gorgeous! Boy, that really sums it up, doesn't it? ;) Had a really good day enjoying the moment with my mom and future mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

Sunday
Slept in and completely missed church. I never sleep that late anymore. Went to Mike's mom and dads for lunch. Played ball with Jake while the boys shot squirrels - how exciting (Not). :) It was such a nice day out. Who would of thought that in December! Never had time this fall to pick up some leaves so I did just that when I got home. Randy ended up cooking beer butt chicken for everyone. I need to make a contract for him to sign his life away that he cannot live anywhere else but next door since he's our personal Sunday chef! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.