Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...I think the hardest part of planning a wedding is going to be the guest list. I'm already dreading it.

...We have a guy here at work from the Lake that comes about once a week. I think it's a little unprofessional for his phone to constantly ring. I don't want to hear all day "Bar tender I really did it this time, Broke my parole to have a good time, When I got home it was 6 a.m., The door was locked so I kicked it in, She was trippin' on the bills... " Not work appropriate. LOL Not to mention his computer volume is on so every time he gets an instant message we hear a cat meow!

...Pinterest has still taken over my life. So has the wedding! :)

...Mom sent me flowers yesterday as a "don't stress over your dress color kind-of-flowers". Still debating back and forth. It was no question that my dress would be white. Well it doesn't come in white. It's either natural white or bright white. Such decisions!

...Looking forward to my three day weekend.

...Not ready for Christmas to be here just yet so I don't have to take down all my decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.