Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year. New Beginnings.

Looking ahead to what the new year will bring...
We had our cozy little house for a year now. I cannot imagine living anywhere else besides St. Elizabeth.

A much needed girls day and heading to a winery and local pub afterwards.

Lisa's big 21st birthday and party!

The arrival of my cousin's little baby boy, Parker.

Casey's wedding and all the festivities to come along with it.

My grandparents' 60th Wedding Anniversary followed with family pictures at a local park.

River time.

A co-worker's wedding in Festus, MO.

My bridal showers including one called a grocery shower.

Bachelorette party.

Danielle's wedding and all the festivities to come along with it.

MY WEDDING! It will be hard to get use to writing April Holtmeyer.

Honeymoon. Still debating on a destination...

Another year blessed with two amazing grandparents!

Family will be growing in size... I will officially be able to say I have a sister come September 8th. I could not ask for a better person to be my sister-in-law. She is the sweetest!

Mom and dad have their big 35th wedding anniversary.

I turn the big "27". Where has the last three years gone? I still feel or want to feel 24. Guess I need to take my grandma's words to heart, "If you don't grow old, you die young".

Mike turns 30. Hopefully the wedding doesn't consume too much of my time so I can plan a surprise party for him.

Have a happy and blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.