Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
Mike had to bowl so I just stayed home and caught up on things around the house since I would be gone pretty well all weekend.

Saturday
Mike had to work and I headed to Old Iron Works Days in St. James for our annual molasses making. The past few years the turn out hasn't been like in years past. With that said, we still couldn't keep molasses on hand long enough. It sells quick! A friend of our family made little bags to put the jars in. It was a big hit with all the customers. I ended up skipping the dinner that the St. James Foundation puts on every year for all the vendors. Came home and went straight to bed.

Sunday
Sunday was a repeat of Saturday only Mike was able to come as well. Came home to Randy grilling some yummy t-bones and little Ms. Kylie as a spider woman. I should have took a picture of her, she looked cute with her spider face painting she got from the pumpkin patch.

1 comment:

  1. Glad Iron Works went well!! We thought about going, but it's always so busy. There's always next year I guess :)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.