Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...A co-worker, Karen had major surgery yesterday. Glad everything went okay, it was a risky procedure. It sure will be quiet around here the next month or so.

...Work is picking back up again. Except this time it probably won't slow down until June of next year! Yuck! I'll try my best to post as often as I can.

...St. Elizabeth softball is going to state this week! Go Hornets!! Last Saturday they played Naylor here in town, I don't think it was much of a competition since the score ended up 12-1, or something close to that.

...I'm not liking this cold weather. Too bad it couldn't stay in the 70-80s year round. May have to bring out the hot cocoa.

...My electric bill was $51, wish that was the highest it would get year round. Boy, I'm dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.