Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...I am still loving this weather. Favorite time of the year. FaLL

...Time for soup and chili. I could live off soup for the winter/fall if I had it my way!

...We're getting our table today. It's been in for over a week and we've either not had time to pick it up or it's been raining cats and dogs! Luckily Mike has an awesome cousin, Matt who is going it pick it up on his way home from work. He may be a very ornery cousin, but at least he is good for something! :) Good thing he doesn't read my blog or he may have my hide!

...We brought my old table already to mom and dads. Sure seems different in the kitchen without it. I thought it would seem bigger, but it doesn't. With our new table we may have to move the hutch to the living room. Which I don't want, but may not have a choice. Shucks!

...I have to miss molasses this Saturday at grandma and grandpas yet again. This is the third year in a row I've had to miss it for a wedding.

...I'm gone a little blog post happy this week. May stay this way for awhile since I can actually take pictures that are worth posting. :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your table! You will have to tell people not to get married on molasses weekend. Blake would love going to watch but I have an auction.
    See you Sunday for Nathan's big day:)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.