Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday I had to work late so I stopped in to visit with my grandma and grandpa since Mike was playing ball. It was a nice visit with them and grandma sent along with me two jars of homemade jelly, black berry for me and corn cob jelly for Mike. Yep, you read that right, corn cob jelly. Mike loves it, you can't really taste the corn in it. After leaving there I stopped in at mom and dads for a little bit then headed home.

Saturday I finally got to sleep in. Been awhile since I slept in till about 9:30 or so. I'm not a morning person and since living in St. Elizabeth I'm usually up by 7 or 8 which I love. So I guess you can say I've become a morning person. It's nice to get the house all clean by noon or before, leaving the rest of the day to enjoy life. That morning wasn't one of them. lol I played lazy all morning then headed to Mike's mom and dads for lunch then came back home. Spent about 20 minutes outside pulling weeds and called it quits. I couldn't believe how hot it was, the sweat was just rolling down my face and I wasn't even really doing that much. lol Joys of humidity!(NOT) So I ended up doing some major deep cleaning throughout the house and enjoying the AC the rest of the day. :)

Sunday I headed to Mike's parents house for his sister's Jordan Essentials party which was her first party as a consultant. She did a great job and I plan to book a party in the near future. Dropped off Elizabeth and Kylie then headed to my parents house for a BBQ since Mike was still in Eldon playing golf with Matt and Joseph.

My weekend was a nice quiet one spent with family, which is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.