Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...I like my hair short, but it's time to grow and fast! :) Miss my long hair.

...Having Blake and Nathan withdrawals. :) Celebrating Blake's birthday this weekend. Can't believe the little guy is going to be 6 already. Nathan calls Mike, More. Cute.

...One of my favorite snacks is peanut butter with honey mixed in it. It's as close as I can get to the schools, plus it's healthy for ya. Anyone know the recipe to make it like the schools?

...I bought Secret Clinical deodorant last week. Thanks girls for your input. It works great. Now if I can just resolve the white residue on the shirts so I can wear my dark sleeveless work shirts.

...I haven't been much of a dress wearer, but I recently ordered two from Body Central on sale. May wear one to a wedding in September. I usually think I look like a little girl in dresses since I'm short. So I'm hoping this silly thought will go out the window and I can look my age, well minus a couple of years. ;) I still feel (want to be) like I am 23. I never got used to the ages 24, 25 and now 26 come this September. Oh boy. The joys of getting older. Time flies.

2 comments:

  1. If anyone shares pb recipe please share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Blake and Nathan are having April and Mike (more) withdrawls too!

    Enjoy the shorter hair in the hot weather I am about ready to chop mine off but I know I won't be as happy as when its long.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.