Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday I went to my grandma and grandpa Feeler's after work for a drop-in dinner. It was for Zachariah's birthday who was MIA for the evening due to basketball camp. Which meant more strawberry cheesecake for the rest of us! :) Not sure what the name is exactly of the cake, it's sort of like a jello cake, but my aunt was calling it a cheesecake. Either way it was delicious.

Saturday Mike had to help his uncle at the turkey house so I cleaned the house and got ready for the wedding of Justin and Ashley Bax. After Mike had finished it was too late to make it for the wedding so we went straight to the reception early that afternoon. The weather was perfect for a wedding in June. Finally got to see my bestie, Danielle. Here is a few pictures. Didn't take very many since I forgot my camera in the truck until it was time for the dance. Which my camera is crap when it comes to dark lighting and movement! I think I need to break down and buy a new one, very soon!
Tossing the garter.

Danielle and Ashlie.

Ashlie, Danielle and I. Darn camera!

Sunday we went to Mike's mom and dads for dinner. Came home to start in on my windows, the seals, panes and all. They haven't been clean cleaned since we got the house. They were filthy and I'm still not done. I got the back door, kitchen windows and my bathroom finished. Ended up using all my antibacterial wipes, went through 2 1/2 rolls of paper towels and half of my window cleaner. I could of kept going by obviously using a rag and water. But they were so filthy that I would have to kept changing the water every time I turned around. lol Watched a good movie, Letters to Juliet. It's a movie that you can pretty well guess how it's going to turn out, but you still have to watch it to the very end. The rest of the evening was a pretty lazy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.