Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday
After work I picked up the Allen boys then headed home. Got the octopus sprinkler out, which I got what I paid for. Cheap! It didn't work very good at all, but we made the best of it. Made tacos for supper then Blake headed with Mike down to help with hay for a neighbor.

The failed octopus sprinkler.

Nathan watching big brother play in the sprinkler. He wasn't a big fan of the water.

Blake blowing bubbles.



Nathan leaving Mike a nice present. These next two pictures were too priceless not to share. ;)

Still struggling. lol


Saturday
Mike and Blake both got up really early to help at the turkey house. It was already extremely hot so after that Blake decided to stay with Nathan I to cool off until after lunch. We watched a cute movie, Cats & Dogs. After lunch Mike came to pick up Blake so he could go help the big guys haul hay. Nathan and I played outside some, watered flowers then went back in to get in the air. We both took a nap. We had such rough day.. not! :) Once we woke up, mom was there to pick them up.

A picture of Blake, Nathan & Mike before they left.
After the boys left Mike and I headed back down there where they were finishing up the last load of hay. Ate supper at Kittys and called it a night.

Sunday
Another day back at the farm. Spent the afternoon and most of the evening riding in the tractor with Mike while he disced the fields. Next time I will not wear flip flops while being the gofer for getting stuff for them with the four-wheeler. I'm now supporting a huge bruise on the top of my foot. Live and ya learn. Came home and still had time to plant the vines my mom brought over before dark in my back flower bed.

1 comment:

  1. you got some pretty cute pictures of the boys this weekend. I know they both had fun. Blake thinks he was something special getting up early to help Mike with the turkeys.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.